Aguirre & Fields, LP understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website www.Aguirre-Fields.com (the “Website”). In this policy, we describe how we collect, use, and disclose information, including personal information, that we obtain about visitors to our Website.
The information we collect through the Website is controlled by Aguirre & Fields, LP which is headquartered in the United States at 7215 New Territory Boulevard, Suite 100, Sugar Land, Texas 77479, USA.
Information We Collect on the Website
Aguirre & Fields, LP collects personal information from you when you establish an account with us or when you communicate with us through our Website.
As part of our recruitment process, Aguirre & Fields, LP collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Aguirre & Fields, LP is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data, and to meeting its data protection obligations under all applicable laws and regulations. Information that Aguirre & Fields, LP may collect from you as part of the recruitment process includes:
- your name, address, and contact details, including email address, and telephone number
- your resume and work history, including details of your qualifications, skills, and experience
- certain financial information, including your current level of compensation, including any benefits
- information about your training, education, certifications, and licenses
- information about your right to work in a specific country, including your passport, work permit, visas, driver’s license, date of birth, and social security number
- the outcome of criminal background checks, reference checks, drug tests, and security clearances for certain positions
- information about your race, gender, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, or veteran status
- a record of our communications with you via email, telephone, and through our recruiting portal
- medical information, in certain cases where permitted by law
Aguirre & Fields, LP may collect this information through job application forms, resumes or CVs, your passport or other identity documents, or through interviews or other forms of assessment. We may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. We may contact third parties and references before making a formal offer to you. Your recruitment data will be stored in several different places, including on your employment application, in our Talent Management Record Center and Talent Management systems, and on other IT systems (including email).
Use of Your Information
Aguirre & Fields, LP uses your personal information to respond to requests made while you visit our Website. Additionally, Aguirre & Fields, LP may use your personal information to:
- Help diagnose problems with the website and to enhance the Website for optimal user experience;
- Monitor the usage and performance of the website and research aggregate information about users to determine the marketing and advertising efforts of Aguirre & Fields, LP, its trusted affiliates, independent contractors, and business partners;
- Provide maintenance, support, and customer service for the website; and
- Process information you provide as part of our recruitment process:
- We need to collect, process, and retain data about you to evaluate your qualifications and suitability for employment, and, if you are selected, extend an offer of employment to you. We may also use your information to keep you informed of new opportunities as they arise.
- In some cases, we need to process data to ensure that a successful applicant is eligible to work in a specific country before employment begins. We may also need to process your data to complete relevant security and criminal background checks, as permitted by law, and to respond to and defend against legal claims.
- Aguirre & Fields, LP may process special categories of data, such as information about race, gender, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, or veteran status, to monitor and report recruitment statistics. We may also collect medical information to make reasonable accommodations for candidates who have a disability. We process such information to carry out our legal obligations as an employer.
- If your application is unsuccessful, Aguirre & Fields, LP may keep your personal data on file for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. We will ask for your consent before we retain your data for this purpose, and you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to Aguirre & Fields, LP during the recruitment process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
Sharing Your Information
The personal information you provide to Aguirre & Fields, LP will be shared, consistent with applicable law, as follows:
- With affiliates and subsidiaries of Aguirre & Fields, LP;
- With third parties and third-party business providers that provide services to Aguirre & Fields, LP, such as companies that provide services for employee recruitment;
- With a third party in the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, or other transaction involving part or all of Aguirre & Fields, LP;
- With law enforcement agencies to detect or prevent unlawful activities, and/or to aid in an ongoing investigation;
- As required by law or court order;
- As needed to support our recruitment process:
- Your information may be shared internally with members of the Talent Management and recruitment team, legal advisors, interviewers involved in the recruitment process, managers in the business area with a vacancy and IT staff, if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles.
- Aguirre & Fields, LP uses certain software platforms to collect, retain, and manage data collected from applicants and employees. The providers of that software, including Newton and PayCor, may have access to your information.
- We may also share your information with certain trusted third parties, including taxing authorities, background check and drug testing providers, benefit plan providers and legal advisors, as required or permitted by law.
- In some cases, we may include information about you in resumes or summaries that are submitted to customers and prospective customers in proposals.
Protection of Your Data
Aguirre & Fields, LP takes the protection of your personal data seriously. Although there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, Aguirre & Fields, LP maintains reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Retention of Your Data
Aguirre & Fields, LP retains your personal data only as long as it is needed for business purposes in accordance with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and in accordance with Aguirre & Fields, LP records retention schedules.
Aguirre & Fields, LP retains data you provide for recruitment as follows:
- If your application for employment is unsuccessful, Aguirre & Fields, LP will hold your data on file for 6 (six) months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. If you agree to allow us to keep your personal data on file, we will hold your data on file for a further 6 (six) months for consideration for future employment opportunities. At the end of that period, your data is deleted or destroyed. You will be asked for this consent when you submit your CV for consideration.
- If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your employee file (electronic and paper-based) and retained by Talent Management during your employment. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.
Cross-Border Transfer of Information
Aguirre & Fields, LP generally maintains servers and systems in the United States hosted by third-party service providers. We also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, other third parties in the United States or countries other than your country of residence. As a result, where the personal information that we collect through or in connection with the Website is transferred to and processed in the United States or anywhere else outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the purposes described above, we will take steps to ensure that the information receives the same level of protection as if it remained within the EEA, including entering into data transfer agreements, using the EU Commission approved Standard Contractual Clauses, and by any other means required or suggested by the GDPR.
Additional Notice for EU Persons: The legal basis for using your personal information we collect, use, and share your personal information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. This may be because:
- Our use of your personal information is in our legitimate interest as a commercial organization (for example in order to make improvements to our products and services and to provide you with information you request); you have a right to object to processing as explained in the section below titled Your legal rights;
- Our use of your personal information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (for example where we use your name and contact information to make travel reservations in the performance of our services); and/or
- Our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have (for example, where we are required to undertake vetting to comply with safety and security regulations or where we are required to disclose personal information to a court or tax authority).
If you would like to find out more about the legal bases on which we process personal information, please contact April Hurley (405-759-6200, firstname.lastname@example.org, 120 E Sheridan Ave, Suite 205, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA).
Your Legal Rights
Subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, you have certain rights in relation to your personal information:
Right to access, correct, and delete your personal information:
- You have the right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and:
- the source of your personal information;
- the purposes, legal basis, and methods of processing;
- the data controller’s identity; and
- the entities or categories of entities to whom your personal information may be transferred.
- You also have the right to request that we delete your information. We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal information if the processing of your personal information is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise, or deference of legal claims.
Right to restrict the processing of your personal information: You have the right to restrict the use of your personal information when (i) you contest the accuracy of the data; (ii) the use is unlawful but you do not want us to erase the data; (iii) we no longer need the personal information for the relevant purposes, but we require it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to our personal information use justified on our legitimate interests verification as to whether we have a compelling interest to continue to use your data. We can continue to use your personal information following a request for restriction, where:
- we have your consent; or
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
Right to data portability: To the extent that we process your information (i) based on your consent or under a contract; and (ii) through automated means, you have the right to receive such personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it transferred directly to another data controller.
Right to object to the processing of your personal information: You can object to any processing of your personal information which has our legitimate interests as its legal basis if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override that objection.
Right to obtain a copy of personal information safeguards used for transfers outside your jurisdiction: You can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your personal information is transferred.
Right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority: You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority if you have concerns about how we are processing your personal information. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.
How to Exercise Your Rights: If you would like to exercise any of the rights described above, please send a request to Karen Smith at Aguirre & Fields, LP (email@example.com, 281-340-8900, 7215 New Territory Blvd, Suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77479, USA). In your message, please indicate the right you would like to exercise and the information that you would like to access, review, correct, or delete.
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the personal information requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance, if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We may not always be able to fully address your request, for example, if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.
Changes to Notice
Aguirre & Fields, LP may make changes to this Notice. Notification of changes will be posted on this page. You should review this Notice periodically to keep up to date on our most current policies and practices. Questions and Contact Information
****If you have questions regarding this Notice, please contact Aguirre & Fields, LP, 7215 New Territory Boulevard, Suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77479, USA, 281-340-8900.