Serve with Integrity
Are you passionate about making an impact in your community? Are you an innovative thinker who strives to provide sustainable solutions for the future? If so, then we are the company for you.
We look for people who have the following qualities:
- Desire to make an impact in an environment of mutual trust and respect.
- Experience in transportation and/or civil engineering, bridge and structural design, hydrology and hydraulic design, construction management, or construction engineering inspection (CEI).
- Excellent technical application skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Skills necessary to successfully leverage computer technology to continually improve the team, automate design, and plan production.
You can view our open job positions by using the search form below or by clicking on the link. We hope you find a job that suits your specific career interests!
Aguirre & Fields is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state,
municipal or local law.
Aguirre & Fields is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.