Construction Inspector I
Aguirre & Fields has and opening for Construction Inspector Level I professional with complex interstate highway, road, and bridge construction inspection experience. Under guidance and direction as assigned, this individual participates in daily inspection efforts on complex and/or diverse projects that require experience in the construction of roadways and bridges, and performs a variety of assignments.
- Performs daily inspection of construction work ongoing
- Maintains daily logs of inspection work and reviews discrepancies or changes with Senior Inspector
- Keep diaries of work performed and staff equipment utilized
- Keep superiors advised of problem areas
- See that work performed conforms to plans and specifications
- Performs standard mathematical calculations
- Identifies errors, problems, or non-standard situations and suggests alternatives
- Ability to read and understand typical construction drawings
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of technical school or related Associate’s degree is preferred
- 1-3 years of construction experience is preferred
Environment and Physical Requirements:
Work is generally performed in either an office or field environment. Field environments may present exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions. Working at heights may be required. Candidate must have the ability to stand and sit frequently throughout the work day, reach vertically for overhead use as well as horizontally. Work at night may be required. Longer work days (over 8 hours) may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please submit letter of interest and resume to: Info@Aguirre-Fields.com