Aguirre & Fields has an immediate opening for an experienced Professional Engineer in our Oklahoma office. A successful candidate will have the ability to design and develop all aspects of urban and rural highway/roadway projects, possess the skills and character required to be part of a highly qualified and professional team, and work on a variety of transportation engineering projects. Duties of this position will include, but are not limited to, managing projects, overseeing the work of CAD designers and EIs, preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates for widening, rehabilitation and reconstruction projects. Exposure will be given to business and management practices of our industry, including work planning, scoping, budgeting, client interface, invoicing, subconsultant oversight, and cost estimating. The candidate will interact with Oklahoma DOT personnel regularly. Work will be performed in close association with experienced supervising professional engineers.
Aguirre & Fields is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK area
- Active Oklahoma PE
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (M.S. preferred)
- 7 or more years relevant design experience with sound technical design background
- Experience designing projects for Oklahoma DOT
- Knowledge of environmental impact studies
- Experience leading a team of engineers and technicians in roadway projects
- Good communication, organizational skills, and business development experience
- Experience in personnel management, budgeting and scheduling a plus
- Experience with Microstation, GeoPak, Inroads, and/or other CAD design software. Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
Additional consideration given for:
- Active Texas PE
- TxDOT pre-certifications
- Design-Build experience
- Technical writing proficiency
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to: Info@Aguirre-Fields.com