Municipal Services Project Manager
Aguirre & Fields has an immediate opening for an experienced Licensed Professional Engineer with 15+ years of experience in varied municipal water/wastewater engineering and street projects. This position includes management of water, sanitary sewer, drainage, and roadways for local municipalities. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and must be able to identify and market business opportunities with public and private sector clients. Candidate must have experience preparing preliminary engineering reports, final design, bid phase services, construction administration and coordination with governmental agencies. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are imperative. Candidate should also have superior problem-solving skills with a commitment to achieve client project schedules. The position will require the ability to manage multiple projects while building and training a design team.
Aguirre & Fields is an equal opportunity employer.
- PE in Texas, active and in good standing with the Board
- B.S. in Civil Engineering
- 15 or more years relevant design experience with sound technical design background
- Experience designing projects for municipalities in Texas
- Experience leading a team of engineers and technicians in water/wastewater and/or roadway projects
- Good communication, organizational skills, and business development experience
- Experience in personnel management, budgeting, and scheduling
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aguirre & Fields, LP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.