High Standards Requiring Both Skill and Character
If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you:
- Desire to make an impact in an environment of mutual trust and respect.
- Experience in transportation and/or civil engineering, bridge/structural design, water/wastewater engineering, or construction management.
- Excellent technical application skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Skills necessary to successfully leverage computer technology to continually improve the team, automate design and plan production.
Aguirre & Fields provides attractive benefits including group health insurance, dental insurance, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan. Employee training and continuing education opportunities are also provided regularly.
Aguirre & Fields seeks to develop leadership skills in our employees through promoting character in the workplace. Leadership results in not only excellent engineering and a strong business, but also strengthened families and communities. This is a tremendous benefit to each of our employees, who have to balance major responsibilities at home and at the office. Problem solving skills developed through character training enable our employees to be more productive and advance their careers more rapidly while still maintaining a healthy home life.
Aguirre & Fields is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, beliefs, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Current Job Openings:
Please click icon for current job openings.